These terms and conditions apply to all offers and agreements relating to retail.
The following article is specifically for the situation of purchase by a consumer through a web shop. The article applies in addition to all other provisions of these general terms and conditions:
This platform (website) is the property of vzw Be-Cats, a non-profit organisation with its registered office at Pelikaanstraat 2, 9940 Evergem, VAT BE 0720.527.381, registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (KBO) in Brussels, under the number 0720.527.381. In addition to the above address, vzw Be-Cats can also be contacted by e-mail via the contact form found at: www.becatsfan.be or email@example.com.
The seller reserves the rights and powers vested in him under the Copyright Act and other intellectual laws and regulations. The seller is entitled to use the knowledge gained by the execution of an agreement on its side for other purposes as well, to the extent that no strictly confidential information of the buyer is brought to the knowledge of third parties.
By purchasing a ticket, membership or other product through this platform, you acknowledge: - that you have legal capacity within the meaning of the Civil Code - be responsible for all financial transactions related to the use of this platform, including those carried out on behalf of a third party.
1.By purchasing a ticket, membership or other product through this platform, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Sale below, prior to purchase. 2. If you purchase any other product through this platform, specific terms and conditions may apply to the use of such product.
1. All goods delivered by the seller within the framework of the agreement shall remain the property of the seller until the buyer has properly fulfilled all obligations under the agreement(s) concluded with the seller (extended retention of title.) The goods sold, if not processed, shall remain the property of the seller until the buyer has fulfilled all his obligations.
Nevertheless, the business buyer shall be entitled to use and dispose of the goods in the ordinary course of business.
2. Goods delivered by the seller which are subject to retention of title pursuant to paragraph 1 may not be resold and may never be used as a means of payment. The buyer is not authorised to pledge or otherwise encumber the goods falling under the retention of title.
3. The buyer shall always do everything that can reasonably be expected of him to secure the seller's property rights.
4. If third parties seize the goods delivered under retention of title or wish to establish or assert rights thereon, the buyer shall be obliged to inform the seller thereof immediately.
5. The buyer undertakes to insure and keep insured the goods delivered under retention of title against fire, explosion and water damage as well as against theft and to submit the policy of this insurance to the seller for inspection on demand. In the event of any insurance payment, the seller shall be entitled to this money. Insofar as necessary, the buyer undertakes vis-à-vis the seller in advance to cooperate in everything that may be necessary or desirable in that context.
6. In case the seller wishes to exercise its property rights indicated in this article, the buyer gives unconditional and irrevocable permission in advance to the seller and third parties to be appointed by the seller to enter all those places where the property of the seller is located and to take back those goods.
1. Before confirming your order, please check that the chosen product corresponds to your instructions and meets your needs (product type, date, personal data ...). 2. Tickets, memberships or other products lost or stolen will never be exchanged or refunded. 3. After the purchase of a ticket, membership or other product, you cannot apply a discount. 2. Tickets, memberships or other products lost or stolen will never be exchanged or refunded. 3. After the purchase of a ticket, membership or other product, you cannot apply a discount.
1. An agreement is only concluded by written or electronic confirmation by the seller or by the actual execution of the order or by written or electronic order from the buyer.
2. A composite quotation does not oblige the seller to perform part of the order at a corresponding part of the quoted price.
3.If the seller requires information from the buyer for the execution of the agreement, the execution period shall not commence until the buyer has provided it to the seller correctly and completely.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract for 7 days after receipt of the goods without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will end after 7 days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you other than the carrier, takes physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal:
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (excluding the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event no later than 30 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. If the shipment of the ordered products from us to you would be free of charge to you based on the order value of your order, and if, in the case of multiple products ordered, you only exercise your legal right of withdrawal for a part of the products, so that the part of the products you keep does not reach the amount of the free shipping costs, you will pay the shipping costs for the amount you would have paid if you had only ordered the remaining products. For the return payment, we will use the same means of payment you used in the original transaction, unless something else has been expressly agreed with you; in no case will you be charged for this return payment. We may withhold the return payment until we have received the products or until you have proved that you have returned the products - whichever applies first. We can withhold refunds until we have received the goods back or you provide proof that the goods were returned, whichever comes first.
You shall return the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline will be met if you return the goods before the 14-day period has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You will only be liable for any diminished value of the goods as a result of handling other than that necessary to check the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
1. The prices of tickets, memberships or other products include VAT. The platform states which means of payment are accepted.
1. If after the conclusion but before the execution of the agreement any cost price increasing circumstance occurs by more than 10% of the item, the seller shall be entitled to increase the agreed price proportionally. The buyer shall then be entitled to dissolve the agreement within 10 days of notification, unless the price increase is the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
2. All statements by the seller of prices, specifications and/or other indications of goods on its website are made with care. However, the seller cannot guarantee the accuracy of these data or the fact that deviations may occur. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding on the seller. The seller therefore has the right to dissolve or annul agreements entered into on the basis of these inaccuracies with immediate effect.
vzw Be-Cats reserves the right to refuse, suspend or attach additional conditions to an application when:
- the information provided during the application turns out to be incomplete or incorrect
- vzw Be-Cats suspects a form of fraud or deceit, for example when the identity of
the customer is dubious or possibly incorrect.
1.Tickets in pdf format will be sent to you by e-mail
2. Other products will be sent by post to your chosen address.
1. The buyer shall receive his order as soon as possible. The delivery period indicated at the time of entering into the agreement is indicative. If delivery within this period is not possible, e.g. because the product is not in stock or if an order cannot or can only be partially carried out, the buyer will be informed within 5 days after entering into the agreement.
In such a case, the buyer has the right to cancel the order without charge.
2. If the contract can only be partially performed, the buyer shall only have the option of cancelling the contract in its entirety if the various goods have a demonstrable connection. If there is no demonstrable coherence of the different goods, the consumer can only cancel those goods that cannot be delivered. (Package sales)
3. Items purchased and paid for by the buyer from stock may, if accompanied by the relevant receipt, be exchanged or returned to the seller, provided that such exchange or return is made within 7 days of purchase, provided that the items in question are unused, unopened and in the condition in which they were delivered.
4. Except on the grounds of demonstrable manufacturing defects or quality deviations, contrary to the provisions of paragraph 4, so-called metrage goods and goods that have been specially mixed/composed cannot be exchanged or returned.
5. Goods ordered from a supplier on behalf of the buyer shall be at the seller's risk if the seller has taken the size, or at the buyer's risk if the buyer has specified the size and in accordance with what is stated on the order form as size/sizes.
6. The seller is not liable for minor colour deviations from samples shown in the shop or website in goods ordered. This also applies if a repeat order has been placed and these goods differ slightly from the initial order.
7. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, delivery shall take place at the Seller's location. During transport by third parties of the Seller's goods to the place indicated by the Buyer, transport shall take place at the Buyer's risk.
8. The seller has the right to make delivery in parts, at no additional cost to the buyer, if composed packages are not in stock in their entirety.
9. In case the seller's obligations include the installation of the sold property, delivery shall be deemed to have been completed as soon as the sold property has been installed.
1. If the goods cannot be delivered on the agreed date, due to the buyer's inability or unwillingness to accept them, a 2nd delivery should be made within a reasonable time. If this is also refused, the seller shall be entitled to charge storage costs and any further demonstrable costs.
2. After 3 months, the buyer is obliged to take delivery of the goods and take care of storage himself. The buyer remains obliged to pay for all specially ordered and/or custom-made goods.
If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within ten minutes of ordering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the contact form online. In this case, the liability of vzw Be-Cats is limited to the refund of the undelivered product.
1. If the seller should be liable, this liability shall be limited to what is regulated in this provision.
2. the seller is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by the fact that the seller has relied on incorrect and/or incomplete data provided by or on behalf of the buyer.
3. the seller shall only be liable for direct damage. Direct damage is exclusively understood to mean: the reasonable costs incurred to establish the cause and extent of the damage, insofar as the establishment relates to damage in the sense of these terms and conditions; any reasonable costs incurred to have the seller's faulty performance comply with the agreement, insofar as these can be attributed to the seller; reasonable costs incurred to prevent or limit damage, insofar as the buyer demonstrates that these costs have led to a limitation of direct damage as referred to in these general terms and conditions.
4. the seller shall never be liable for indirect damage, including consequential damage, loss of profit, missed savings and damage due to business or other stagnation.
5. If the seller is liable for direct damage, the seller's liability towards the buyer per event shall be limited to a maximum of the purchase amount of the product concerned.
6. The seller's liability shall in any case always be limited to the amount paid by its insurer in the relevant case.
7. This article shall remain in force after termination of the assignment or dissolution of the agreement regardless of the reason for termination or dissolution of the agreement.
8. the seller is not liable for the correctness of the advice given by it or on its behalf, nor does it guarantee certain results when using delivered goods.
1. The buyer shall indemnify the seller against any claims by third parties, who suffer damage in connection with the execution of the agreement and the cause of which is attributable to parties other than the seller.
2. If the seller should be held liable by third parties on that account, the buyer shall be held to assist the seller both extra-judicially and judicially and to immediately do all that may be expected of him in that case. Should the buyer fail to take adequate measures, the seller shall be entitled, without notice of default, to take such measures himself. All costs and damage on the part of the seller and third parties caused by this shall be for the account and risk of the buyer.
1. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be in conflict with any provision of mandatory law, said provision shall be deemed unwritten without affecting the validity of the remaining provisions.
2. All legal relationships to which the Seller is a party shall be governed exclusively by Belgian law, even if an obligation is wholly or partly performed abroad or if the party involved in the legal relationship is domiciled there. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is excluded.
3. All disputes which may arise between the parties in connection with the agreements referred to herein, to which these Uniform Conditions of Sale apply, shall be settled by the competent court of the seller's domicile, in such a way that the seller is entitled to have the dispute settled by the competent court of the buyer's domicile.
1. the seller is authorised to suspend the fulfilment of the obligations or to dissolve the agreement immediately and with immediate effect out of court, if: the purchaser does not, does not fully or does not timely comply with the obligations under the agreement; after the conclusion of the agreement the seller learns of circumstances that give good reason to fear that the purchaser will not comply with the obligations; the purchaser was requested to provide security for the fulfilment of his obligations under the agreement at the conclusion of the agreement and such security is not provided or insufficient; If, due to a delay on the part of the buyer, the seller can no longer be required to fulfil the agreement under the originally agreed conditions; if circumstances arise which are of such a nature that fulfilment of the agreement is impossible or unaltered maintenance of the agreement can no longer reasonably be required from the seller.
2. If the agreement is dissolved, the seller's claims against the buyer shall be immediately due and payable. If the seller suspends fulfilment of its obligations, it shall retain its claims under the law and the agreement.
3. If the seller suspends or dissolves the agreement on the grounds referred to in this article, he shall for that reason not be liable in any way for compensation of damage and costs caused in any way whatsoever or for indemnification, whereas the buyer shall be liable for compensation or indemnification on account of default.
4. If the agreement is terminated prematurely by the seller, the seller shall, in consultation with the buyer, arrange for the transfer of deliveries yet to be made to third parties. This unless the termination can be attributed to the buyer. Unless the premature termination is attributable to the seller, the costs of transfer will be charged to the buyer. The buyer shall be obliged to pay these costs within the term stated by the seller.
5. In case of liquidation, of (an application for) a moratorium or bankruptcy, of attachment - if and insofar as the attachment has not been lifted within three months - at the buyer's expense, of debt restructuring or another circumstance as a result of which the buyer can no longer dispose freely of his assets, the seller shall be free to terminate the agreement at once and with immediate effect or to cancel the order or agreement, without any obligation on his part to pay any damages or compensation. The seller's claims against the buyer shall in that case be immediately due and payable.
6. If the buyer fully or partially cancels an order that has been placed, the goods ordered or prepared for it, plus any transport and delivery costs thereof and the working time reserved for the execution of the agreement, shall be charged in full to the buyer.
Generally, the purchase amount is refunded within a week of receiving the return.
Once your return reaches the eCommerce Centre, it will be checked and a credit will be issued, depending on the payment option you selected during the purchase.
Of course, you can also return items that don't meet your expectations.
It is as simple as that:
Place the item in its original packaging
Contact us and request your return form
Complete and attach the return form
Stick the return label on the closed packaging
Drop off your return at a Bpost point
If you decide to return the goods, be sure to include the already removed labels and use the original packaging to protect the goods or pack the goods in such a way that they cannot be damaged in transit.
Please enclose the return form or a covering letter with your invoice or customer number (in case of prepayment also your bank details) so that the return can be assigned to you and the purchase price refunded.
All you have to do is tick the box to indicate which item is being returned. It would help us a lot if you could also tell us the reason for the return - so we can learn from it and improve.
In addition to the return form, an address label with our address is also enclosed.
Please use this label for your return and, if necessary, observe any additional instructions from your delivery service for handling the return.
If you need a return ticket, please contact our customer service team quoting the order number.
We do not accept unauthorised shipment of goods, especially if
the withdrawal period of 7 days has expired
de goederen niet in onze BeCatsFan webshop gekocht werden
the purchased goods have not been added to the return package
or if it is a clear attempt at fraud.
We will contact you in case of an unauthorised return of the goods.
You can return any item purchased in the BeCatsFan Webshop within 42 days of receipt by exercising your legal right of withdrawal. The legal details of the right of withdrawal can be found in our GTC in the section "Right of Withdrawal".
Avoid damaging or soiling the items when trying them on and do not remove labels etc. until you have decided to keep the items. Notwithstanding this, you may be required to pay a fee (e.g. cleaning costs).
If you decide to return the goods, be sure to include the already removed labels and use the original packaging to protect the goods or pack the goods in such a way that they cannot be damaged in transit.
If an item is missing from your order, please contact us. Don't forget to include your customer number and/or order number.
If an item is damaged, we would like to ask you to return it.
First contact us at email@example.com with a photo of the damaged item, to receive a return form afterwards.
If your delivery has not arrived within five working days or if you have not yet received a shipping confirmation for your order, please contact us. Don't forget to include your order number.
BPost delivers directly to your home or to another defined location.
If you were not at home at the time of delivery, we will deliver your parcel according to your delivery preferences: to a neighbour, at a safe place, at a Pick-up Point or Parcel Vending Machine.
You or someone else can pick up the parcel within 14 calendar days at the Pick-up Point mentioned on the absence notice.
However, please note that the Pickup Point may still change. As soon as your parcel is at a Pickup Point, the status of your shipment will be updated on Track & Trace and you will receive an e-mail.So always check the status of your parcel before going to the Pickup Point.
With your shipping confirmation e-mail, we will send you a link with it, with which you can easily track the status of your package online at any time.
The link is usually activated within 12 hours.
We deliver within approx. 5 business days (Mon - Sat) after our order confirmation.
Normally, all items you see in the online shop are also in stock and thus available.
But no one is perfect and so it may happen, for example, that the last piece in your ordered size and color is unfortunately just sold out.
We will inform you about this both by e-mail and, if you had ordered multiple items, on the invoice of the delivered goods.
For organizational reasons, in this extremely rare case, we are unable to deliver the goods on time.
You can then choose between two options here. You get your money refunded immediately or you wait until the item is available again and then we will send you this item separately.
Currently, we deliver only to addresses within Belgium. Therefore, the contract is concluded in Dutch or English and you will receive all documents in Dutch or English.
We deliver within Belgium to your home address (billing address) or to another delivery address (e.g. your workplace, hotel address, address of friends or acquaintances). Just enter a different delivery address during the ordering process.
Make sure the spelling is correct and check your information again.
For an order value of less than €300, we charge €7.50 shipping costs (including VAT) per parcel.
For an order value above €300, we charge €7.50 shipping costs (including VAT) regardless of the number of parcels.
If you only use your legal right of withdrawal for a certain part of the products when ordering multiple products, you will still be obliged to pay the above costs as they would be calculated if you had only purchased the remaining products.
Delivery will be made via BPost. With your shipping confirmation e-mail, we will send you a link which allows you to track the status of your package online at any time.
Anyone who is at least 18 years old and legally entitled to buy products online is welcome to our webshop. As a member, you also get a 10% discount on your purchases, after logging in.
You can end the purchase process at any time without the amount going off your credit card, provided you have not yet agreed to pay.
Through the webshop, you can buy match tickets, memberships and your own merchandise.
You can renew your subscription per year.
Click on "Forgot your password?" and enter the e-mail address you used to register as a customer.
We will immediately send you an e-mail with a link to change your password.
Have you entered the correct e-mail address and password?
If you have forgotten your password, simply request a new one or contact us.
Log in to your BeCatsFan customer account by clicking on the login icon.
In the menu item "my account" you can change the name and address.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us.
Of course, we adhere to the strict rules of the Belgian Federal Data Protection Act (GDPR), and other data protection regulations.
You can find more details in our data protection statement.
In our online shop, you pay safely, quickly and easily.
Your data is transmitted to us using 128-bit SSL encryption.
The encrypted information about your order, your name, your address, your credit card or your bank details cannot be read by outsiders.
Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction or unauthorised access.
To register or create a customer account, click on the login icon in the shape of a person and then on "purchase membership".
Then fill in the form.
With the e-mail address and password you provided, you can log into our online shop in the future and easily collect your orders or manage your account.
As a registered customer, it's even easier and faster to shop at the BeCatsFan webshop. Your address details are already filled in on your order page and you can add more delivery addresses. Your customer account gives you full control over your orders and personal details, and as a member you will also get 10% off all merchandise and access to the best seats on matchdays!